At Quality Water Systems we install water heaters that won’t let you down. We sell and install both tank and tankless hot water heaters.
Having a good hot water heater is a must-have. We install water heaters that won’t let you down! We sell and install both tank and tankless water heaters. With over 45 years of experience, you can be sure you picked the right company in the Tri-state area.
We provide residential water heater installation and repair services throughout Eastern Ohio and West Virginia, including the following:
- Columbiana County
- Mahoning County
- Jefferson County
- Carroll County
- Portage County
- Trumbull County
- Summit County
- Stark County
- Harrison County
Common Water Heater Problems to Watch Out For
Your water heater could last for several years if it’s maintained properly. This means you will need to keep an eye out for some of the most common issues that can occur with your hot water heater and have repairs done as soon as possible. Familiarize yourself with these water heater problems so you’ll be able to recognize when it’s time to enlist the help of professionals.
- Water is not hot enough: If you’re experiencing cold showers, you may need to relight the pilot (for a gas heater) or reset the circuit breaker (for an electric heater). However, if this doesn’t solve the problem, you should contact a professional. The water heater may be undersized for your home, or there may be a faulty heating element.
- Water heater is leaking: A water heater may be leaking for a number of reasons, ranging from a faulty T&P relief valve to a corroded water tank. Check for and tighten loose plumbing connections to see if that fixes the issue. If it doesn’t, you should get in touch with a water professional. It may be time to replace the water heater.
- Water heater is making strange sounds: Clunking noises coming from your water heater could indicate sediment buildup in the tank. A professional can clear out the sediment or replace the water heater entirely if the sediment cannot be removed.
- Water is discolored: Rusty water could indicate that the inner lining of the water tank is corroding. This corrosion is caused by a failing anode rod. A contractor may replace the anode rod, but if this doesn’t help, the water heater needs to be upgraded.
If you notice any of these warning signs of water heater problems, it’s time to reach out to trusted professionals who can perform residential water heater installation and repairs.
Should I Get My Water Heater Repaired or Replaced?
It can be challenging to know whether you should have your water heater repaired again or replace it with an upgraded model. Here are a few tips for deciding if it’s time to replace your water heater:
- The water heater has reached or is nearing the end of its expected lifespan. Gas heaters are expected to last about 10 years, and electric heaters are expected to last 20 or so years. If your water heater falls in this age range, buying a new water heater may be a better investment than repairing the old unit.
- You’re constantly having the water heater repaired, and the costs of repairs are rising. If repairs are frequent or cost at least 50% of what you would pay for a new water heater, it’s time to invest in a residential water heater installation.
- Your monthly energy bills are rising. Water heaters make up about 14% of energy bills, which means even a small amount of inefficiency can create a spike in the amount you have to pay. If your water heater is old and has to work harder to warm up your home’s water, you should consider getting a new tank or tankless water heater.
If you’re still not sure whether your water heater needs repairs or to be replaced, we can inspect your system, diagnose the problem, and offer solutions that will provide you with the best results.
Our Service Area
We proudly offer residential water heater installation services throughout Eastern Ohio, including Columbiana County, Mahoning County, Jefferson County, Carroll County, Portage County, Trumbull County, Summit County, Stark County, and Harrison County. Our specialists also serve Darlington, PA, and Chester, West Virginia.
Why Choose Us for Residential Water Heater Installation and Repair?
From well pump services to water heater installation and repairs, when you choose Quality Water Systems, you will receive high-quality solutions and friendly service. We will always be upfront about our pricing on all tank and tankless water heaters and work quickly to minimize disruptions to your daily routines. Contact us today to schedule your residential water heater installation!